Shenzhen Chuangwei-RGB Electronics Co., Ltd. (“Skyworth”), in accordance with its Basic Commitment and Standards of Conduct, engages in business activities that contribute to society, while endeavoring to earn the trust of all customers and meet the expectations of stakeholders. Skyworth protects personal data obtained from its stakeholders in the course of business activities appropriately in accordance with the following Basic Policy, recognizing that personal data is an important asset of each stakeholder and also an important asset for Skyworth, leading to creation of new value.
- Skyworth strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations. Skyworth has established the Skyworth Personal Data Protection Program (the “Program”), which Skyworth carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
- Skyworth has established a management framework to protect personal data assigning a person in charge at each of its relevant divisions and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program and comply with it.
- Skyworth utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers. Skyworth does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
- While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, Skyworth strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- Skyworth responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
Explanation of Google Analytics
Google provide Analytics service in this website. It installed in your computer to help analyze how user use the website. We activated the “anonymize.jp” extension so your variety of information will be processed by EU or ECC member states of the European Union in abbreviated form, except some cases.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of website, compiling reports and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The variety of your information provided by your browser in line with Google Analytics will not be connected with any other data held by Google. You can avoid use google analytics by choosing the suitable settings on your browser. However, if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.Besides, you can protect your data and documentation by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in http//tools.google.com/dipage/gaoptout?hl=de)